On February 12, 2009, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) wants to hear from Little Rock area residents. You and members of your organization are invited to attend the Taxpayer Advocacy Panel (TAP) Community Town Hall Meeting. We hope you will encourage your members to participate in this unique opportunity to share feedback on IRS customer service practices with local TAP members and the Taxpayer Advocate Service (TAS).
TAP is a federal advisory committee created to listen to taxpayers, identify taxpayer issues and propose suggestions for change to the IRS.
What: TAP Community Town Hall Meeting
Event highlights include:
· One-hour dialogue with taxpayers to solicit taxpayer concerns about IRS customer service.
· Opportunity for taxpayers to meet TAP members from their area who will listen to their comments and drive change in IRS service practices.
· Attendance by TAP members, National Taxpayer Advocate Nina Olson, and Local Taxpayer Advocates to speak with taxpayers about their concerns.
· Focus group session to further explore the IRS customer services taxpayers would like to receive.
· Free and open to the public.
When: Thursday, February 12, 2009
6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Where: University of Arkansas at Little Rock
School of Law
1201 McMath Ave.
Little Rock, AR 72202
Please join us at the University of Arkansas as we answer the question, "How can the IRS better serve you?"
For additional information or questions, feel free to contact me at email@example.com or 954-423-7979.
TAP Program Analyst
"Citizen Volunteers valued for improving IRS services"